Preparing your listing for a virtual tour capture is crucial! A potential buyer's first impression of a listing is made by the quality of the photos. Follow these steps to ensure that your listing creates an eye-popping first look!
● Thoroughly clean entire house (vacuum carpet, mop hard floors, clean countertops, clean windows)
● Turn all overhead lights and lamps ON
● Replace all burned out light bulbs
● Use bulbs of the same temperature (ALL incandescent or ALL compact fluorescent) ● Turn all ceiling fans OFF
● Turn all TVs OFF
● Turn all computer screens OFF
● Open blinds/window treatments to let in outside light
● Remove personal photographs (or replace with general landscape/object photographs)
● Make all beds
● Remove small floor rugs to reveal actual flooring
● Place all shoes/jackets in closets Interior Tips
● Hide garbage cans in pantry or closet
● Remove dishes from sink, place in dishwasher
● Clear tables, dust and polish the table tops
● Use decorative place setting if available
● Straighten all chairs and space them evenly
● Remove stacks of magazines, papers, mail, etc.
● Remove kid’s and pets' toys
● Make beds, including decorative pillows/shams if available
● Store away phone/tablet charging cables
● Remove personalized names from walls
● Remove wall stickers/posters
● Clear bathroom countertops completely. No soap, toothbrushes, medications, deodorant, etc.
● Put toilet lids down
● Remove shampoo, soap, loofahs, etc. from showers and tubs and open shower curtains
● Remove dirty towels – leave out only new, unused towels
● Place pet food and water bowls in pantry or closet
● Contain pets in hidden crate or outside ● Clear back yard of pet waste/toys
Front Exterior Tips
● Close garage doors
● Remove cars from driveway and front of home
● Clean up landscaping (mow, trim shrubs, clear leaves
● Use broom to remove cobwebs from eaves and door frames
● Remove visible water hoses
● Remove toys, sports balls, basketball goals, soccer goals, etc.
Back Exterior Tips
● Clean porch, tidy up outdoor tables/chairs/cushions
● Pillows/cushions should be fresh, not faded
● Clear out kid’s toys, balls, frisbees, etc.
● Clean/skim pool, remove leaves, branches, etc.
● Remove pool vacuum/cleaner hose
● Hide pool cleaning supplies
● Turn on pool fountains/water features
● Remove visible water hoses
● Remove trash cans
Payment is due before images will be released
Turn around time for edited images is by 5pm the next business day.
Turn around time for virtual tours varies by size of the tour. 24-48 hours for stills, 48+ hours for tour and floor plan
LRP Real Estate Photography exclusively owns and retains all worldwide rights, including copyright, in and to all photographs, images, and virtual tours in any form, including digital and print media it provides to a client. LRP-REP’s Client (you the agent or home owner if FSBO) is granted a limited, non-transferrable license to use the photographs, images, and virtual tours in digital and/or print form for any advertising or promotional purposes associated with the Clients efforts to sell/lease or offer to sell/lease the property depicted in the photographs, images, and/or virtual tours, such as use in a real estate listing, realtor advertisement of the listing, a web-based virtual tour of the subject property, and the like. Once the Clients involvement in the sale/lease or offer for sale/lease of the subject property terminates, then this license terminates and the client/agent has no further license to use the photographs, images, and virtual tours. The Client does not have any right to transfer, sell or otherwise provide the photographs, images, or virtual tours or the limited license granted to the Client, to any third party. If a third party desires to use the photographs, images, or virtual tours then the third party must first contact LRP Real Estate Photography to inquire about purchasing a license. By scheduling an appointment with LRP Real Estate Photography and paying this invoice you agree to these terms and conditions.